Kent, a world chief in built-in power companies, has had a optimistic begin to 2022 with some strategic challenge wins throughout the globe including a complete of over US$550 million to the corporate’s backlog. Among the key challenge awards embrace: –
- The development, development administration and commissioning of a giant improve challenge within the UK.
- A big E&I development contract on an LNG challenge in Canada.
- A PMC contract from an present framework settlement with a significant power firm within the Center East.
- A number of new FEED awards together with a GES contract and 3-year upkeep contract in Qatar for numerous prospects.
- A number of commissioning contract awards in numerous places together with chemical amenities in Canada and China and a significant LNG regasification plant and pipeline within the US Gulf Coast.
- An engineering contract on a CO2 seize plant within the UK.
- Stable pure development from long-term framework agreements with an Worldwide Power Firm in each Kazakhstan and Australia
- The design of the primary full-scale floating offshore wind turbine platform within the US Atlantic Outer Continental Shelf.
- A number of Engineering Grasp service agreements with main IOCs overlaying Europe and the Americas.
The Kent crew proceed to be awarded contracts out of present framework agreements with key shoppers globally and specifically throughout the Center East and U.S.
Simon Lyons, Chief Enterprise Growth Officer, stated: “We’ve had a terrific begin to the 12 months and these awards are testomony to each the experience inside Kent and the long-standing relationships we have now with our key shoppers. We’re listening to from shoppers that the launch of Kent is a breath of contemporary air within the trade. We play huge in a distinct segment space – giant sufficient with our 12,000 robust international crew to supply actual experience and scale – sufficiently small to be unencumbered by the forms that holds again a few of our bigger friends. The backlog for the remainder of this 12 months is trying optimistic, however proper now we’re concentrating on servicing our shoppers in one of the simplest ways we all know how.”