Travelodge, the UK’s first price range resort chain has revealed probably the most weird requests that a few of its 19 million prospects have requested while staying in considered one of its 553 UK motels over the last 12 months.
The Travelodge resort groups throughout the size and breadth of the UK obtain hundreds of unusual requests yearly and London supplies a number of the strangest oddities starting from:
- Can you fly in some Beluga Caviar from Russia for dinner this night? (London Metropolis)
- Are you able to ask that the London Eye rotates in an anti-clockwise formation? (London Waterloo)
- Are you able to fill my tub with recent goat’s milk? (London Kings Cross)
- Will you be my bridesmaid? (London Wooden Inexperienced)
- Are you able to embellish our room with Royal Household memorabilia? (London Vauxhall)
- Are you able to be sure that the sunrises exterior my bed room window? (London Covent Backyard)
- May you be part of a convention name to my New York workplace at midnight and take minutes (London Financial institution)
- Are you able to be my private shopper for the day? (London Central Marylebone)
- Are you able to ship this swimsuit of armour again to China for me? (London Central Tower Bridge)
- Are you able to take care of my Nice Dane, Peggy whereas I come out for the day? (London Central Southwark)
Travelodge has skilled a major rise in enterprise prospects now staying at its motels. Greater than 50% of Travelodge prospects are enterprise travellers and detailed under are examples of a number of the requests that Travelodge resort groups have obtained from its enterprise prospects:
- Can you make sure that all of the visitors lights are programmed to inexperienced from the resort to my assembly venue to make sure that I arrive on time?
- What’s the altitude and longitude of the resort? We’re arriving by helicopter
- Please are you able to rename flooring 4 forward of my keep as it’s an unfortunate quantity in my tradition and put 8 gold dragons into my room for good luck?
- I can’t keep in mind if I turned my home alarm on, might you go to my home on Sandbanks to examine?
- Do you will have a personal automotive park in order that I can park my Rolls Royce Phantom in?
- Are you able to ebook me a water taxi to take me throughout the river because the visitors is dangerous this morning and I can’t be late for my assembly?
- May you be part of a convention name to my New York workplace at midnight and take minutes
Shakila Ahmed, Travelodge Spokeswoman stated: “With 19 million prospects staying yearly in our 553 UK Travelodge motels throughout the size and breadth of the UK, our resort groups obtain hundreds of bizarre requests from enterprise and leisure travellers. The place potential, the groups will go above and past to assist prospects. They do like a very good problem. Nevertheless there are some requests that they can not assist with, akin to: arranging dancing dolphins at Lands Finish, for it to snow and to make sure all visitors lights are inexperienced for a enterprise government in order that he will get to his assembly on time.”
Apparently this yr’s audit of weird requests does embody a few movie star requests. The reception staff at one London Travelodge resort had been fully star struck when a Hollywood film star bumped into the resort ‘Quick and Livid’ requesting a protected haven for some R&R within the Bar Café after filming an enormous scene for a forthcoming blockbuster film. The resort staff at Salford Travelodge searched excessive and low to fill a room with 200 lengthy stem white roses for a star visitor.